SNACKS WITHOUT ADDITIVES
BioSaurus is a new generation of snacks. The colorful dinosaurs are not only funny, but also simply delicious. Every bag of BioSaurus contains fun, games and the right taste for everyone.
If you prefer quality, pay attention to what’s in it!
We only use ingredients for our snacks that meet our highest quality requirements.
BIOSAURUS IS CERTIFIED
- Our BioSaurus is EU organic certified. Chemical pesticides or fertilizers are not used during cultivation and artificial additives or chemicals are not used during processing.
- GMO-free: So far, it has not been possible to prove that foods made from genetically modified organisms (GMO) are safe for human consumption. That is why we only use ingredients that are proven to be GMO-free.
- Gluten-free: Our snacks are Gluten-free.Even people with celiac desease (gluten intolerance) can safely consume them.
SIGNIFICANTLY LESS FAT
Significantly less fat compared to fried snacks, because our snacks are baked and not deep-fried.
Significantly reduced trans fats or cholesterol : We avoid trans fats in all production steps. For BioSaurus we only use cold-pressed sunflower oil from high oleic varieties from the EU. We only add the oil to our extruded chips after baking.
WE CARE FOR OUR ENVIRONMENT
We keep our CO2 footprint low by keeping transport routes as short as possible.
- Our ingredients do not fly halfway around the world, but come directly from the EU.
- All further steps for the production of our BioSaurus are carried out in one place. In Marcelová, a pretty little village in the heart of Europe (between Vienna and Budapest), the ingredients are mixed, the BioSaurus baked, seasoned, bagged and finally subjected to a quality control. Everything in one place, without detours.
HOW WE WORK
Safety is our top priority. BioSaurus snacks are therefore produced with the greatest care in compliance with the world’s highest quality standards. The production of our dinosaurs is regularly checked and certified by independent experts. The IFS and the BRC guarantee the food safety and quality of our manufacturing processes and ultimately our products.